Saturday 28 June 2014

Getting the Hang of it :/

Hi all,

Right I didn't want this blog to be all about me and what I've done this week as I have done absolutely nothing but cut and bruise my  lip playing frisby with my 6 year old brother (you will learn quickly how i am prone to accidents!) and getting excited that in less than 4 months I will be 18 (I LOVE birthdays!!)

As much as I love to write and enjoying this new venture of blogging- I have one issue... I don't know how to use and promote my blog properly :/ Now, if any of could please write in the comments below to help me or any ideas how I can promote further it would be of great help!! I'm a bit clueless 

I plan to do a baking day with two of my friends from college within the next week or so; I'm thinking brownies, cookies, pop cakes- the lot! I have also recently discovered that you can make cookies, cakes and pancakes in the microwave? Who would have thought it! I have been told I'm not aloud dairy so I'll have to quickly look for some alternatives which will probably not taste so yummy, but fear not what I find I will take many pictures and let you know in my blog what I have made for any of you who also are not aloud dairy.

Sorry my blogs are not up to standard at the moment but I can assure you- give me time I'm getting into the swing of it, haha

Please don't forget to leave messages in the comments to help me out and I will hopefully blog with more success next week (and have a more interesting week)

Good byeee Guys 
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment