Sunday 26 October 2014

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!

Hey Guys,

So- yes I have been bad blogger again and deserve a slap on the wrists but all you students out there should empathise with me:/ (please)

So tomorrow is my birthday and aside from the fact the title of this post is all in caps to covey excitment i'm really not that excited :')

I think as you get older you don't get as excited about your birthday- is this just me? But anyway for the past 3 years I always try (the key word here being try) to make my own birthday cake which I have done again this year.

The slight difference is it is not a cake. Yeah. So it looks like a birthday cake but in fact is a gluten and wheat free brownie mix. 


My cheap ingredients Brownie Mix (okay so I didn't make it from scratch) some chocolate that is to be melted and marshmallows, mmmm..... 

I will put a picture up tomorrow if I have the time if not then Wednesday!

Right, I am going to enjoy my last few hours of being 17! Last few hours of being a child! Aghhhh!

Bye Guys 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment