Friday 4 July 2014

New York or Los Angeles?

Hi Guys,
As you may know (I think I mentioned it) I am currently in college with no job- which equals no funding- which means I don't save up for the latest make-up or clothes to just go and pick up and buy whenever I wish, just rely on the bank of mum and dad :/ 



But...
   I have a plan. Whilst the excitement of soon applying to university is on my mind (a whole other story on its own) I have realised how I really should plan beyond uni! So. During uni I am going to get a job and save up for a months holiday in America which ha been my dream since I was young, but here's my dilemma... NY or LA? 
Where should I go?

Taking into consideration I have only been on an aeroplane once, that means I have only been abroad once (unless France counts!?) 

I've heard New York is active, agile and always alive with lots of people whereas LA is filled with bright sun, beaches and bikinis- although I haven't quite got the body. I'll go on the beach in my bikini and scare everyone else away.

I will most likely go with a friend and would love to sight see but even more love to get active!! 

So if any of you guys have any ideas please let me know, even if its not New York or LA I am open to any options. Also if you know let me know what there is to do there all in the comments below!!

Byee Guys
Xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment