Saturday 12 July 2014

The Summer Holidays! Plans and Flops :(

Hi all!

So I broke up from college mid June which even then for the past month I hadn't been attending college regularly due to exams- exams I hope and pray I passed:/ 

I planned all sorts with friends, how we would spend summer together doing everything and nothing! Whether it be seeing the latest film in the cinema, baking cake and cookies at home, going to the beech, or having a girly shopping day but so far none of this has happened! And not to sure this is going to happen. Haha.

As a child I moved schools a lot which results in not having any childhood friends now that I'm older :( But I have accepted that whilst majority of people already have their 'clicks' I am still yet to find mine (I'm hoping at university). Don't get me wrong I have many friends who I get along with really well and can spend hours speaking to or hanging around with in college but not someone I can be 10000% myself around, call up to do something outrageous with, not be judged for anything I do or say! 

I realise this has turned into some sort of rant haha I'm very sorry but needed to get it off my chest, and now realise I will most likely spend my summer with my wonderful 6-year-old brother ahah

Let me know in the comments below if you are doing anything nice over the summer holidays, days out, sleepovers or anything else. 
Next week I will be writing all about uni's and seeking your opinions on a lot of things, but until next time...

Byee Guys!!
Xxx

1 comment:

  1. Don't be so worried about finding a clique, just continue to be your wonderful self and i'm sure people who like your personality will flock to you :) As for the whole summer thing, I'm trying to make the most of it too. Go karting, paintballing, swimming lol even it means doing some stuff by myself because my friends are working. Sorry this was so long of a comment. Bye :)

    ReplyDelete