Sunday 10 August 2014

I Wish I Had Her Hair...

Now I think all us girls are all guilty of browsing around on the internet, looking when we are at school or even when we are shopping we see one of those girls with remarkably perfect hair and then that little voice creeps in our head and says... "I wish I had hair like that!"

I know celebrities have a big influence on how we try to look, there's no denying that some say its good and some say its bad, but I'm not here to change your mind about what you think, merely to discuss yet another dilemma of us young girls (no age or gender discrimination all you boys and older folk out there that may feel this way too!?)

For me I have two celebrity inspirations for the way "I wish" my hair fell graciously around my chubby, freckle filled face...
Cheryl Cole who I think we all know well for being beautiful, and

http://cdni.condenast.co.uk/320x480/a_c/ccole_BR_1sep09_pa_b_320x480.jpg

Sam Faiers you will soon realise how I think Sam Faiers' hair and figure are AMAZING!! If you don't know who Sam Faiers is she a reality TV star in the UK and she is stunning!

http://db2.stb.s-msn.com/i/29/9C69F5F571E76E87D1C9DB36DEB2D_h498_w598_m2.jpg

My mum is a hairdresser so in theory you would think I'm an amazing hairstylist (maybe not but just go with it). The problem is I was born with that super tight naturally curly hair that instead of it looking like the beautiful beach waves or curls we see it looks like i have been dragged through a bush backwards! (Okay, maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration) but you see my problem!

If any of you guys have the same problems as me let me know in the comments below!! If you haven't discovered them already Pinterest and Youtube have AMAZING hair tutorials and ideas for ALL hair types, so go over and check them out.

If you like any of my posts please subscribe, like or leave a message in the comments below with any questions or ideas of posts you would like me to do. I'm thinking of doing a 25 facts about me post but not to sure many of you will be interested in that yet so I'm open to any ideas!

Right I'm done rambling now, haha.
Bye Guys
X


No comments:

Post a Comment