Monday 11 August 2014

Too Thin or Too Fat?

Hi Guys!!

So I am always complaining to the people around me about my weight to the people around me- "why am I not skinny?", "I wish I had a smaller waist?", "why do my legs wobble? I have no thigh gap!” 

Girls! We should not be like this!!! In the UK the average size of a woman is a size 16!! If your younger you have your whole life ahead of you when you have your own income if you want you can buy the healthy foods you need to eat, you can go out and be active when you want or you can join a gym! 

Trust me I 100% know how it feels with all the pressure of the other people our age that seem to surround us with their skinny bodies or the boys with their 6 packs and perky bums! But don't let that take over your mind and let you feel less of a person with no confidence!! It has happened to me and I know how horrible it can feel! But I will do another blog post about confidence some time soon as I can empathise with you all that when you walk in a room of busy people your head falls ensuring not to make eye contact with anybody!

Due to a problem I have recently discovered with my chubby little body I have lost quite a bit of weight. I know it shouldn't have taken this to get me determined and motivated to lose more weight but seeing the results so far has given me more confidence. A year ago I went to prom and my hips were 42 inches and my waist was like 35 inches and that stuck throughout the year fluctuating bigger and smaller, but now within the space of 2 months I have a 30 inch waist and 37 inch hips! (Still the chunky arms and legs but I'm working on it)

The reason for this blog is to let all you insecure less confident people know you DO NOT have to change yourself for anybody! be happy with who you are as everybody is different and no matter what you look like whether you are supposedly 'overweight' or even if you don't have the latest trainers or your hairs not long enough it does not define you as a person. Cliché I know but it is what you are on the inside...

I hope this has at least made one of you feel better about yourself today, if so let me know if it has in the comments below

If you like this or any of my other posts please comment and/or subscribe to let me know you’re out there, haha.
Bye Guys
X

No comments:

Post a Comment