Wednesday 13 August 2014

Exam Results Day Nerves!

I’m not sure of the thousands or millions others of you are feeling the same as me right now but in England and i think wales although I may be wrong it is alevel results day tomorrow and I am quite literally wetting myself! You know that feeling that when you think about something that you nervous/ excited/ happy/ worried about and you heart quite literally feels like it sinks to you stomach were it goes kind of tickly!? That's how i feel right now!! Agghhhh!!!! Sorry that was probably a really bad way of describing that but wow it’s hard to think straight right now.
If you don't hear from me for like a week or two, I have most likely failed!

I don't even know if it is normal to be this nervous? Wow
When I was doing my GCSE's for some reason I would cry either during or after the exam! But with my alevels I truly have no idea what to expect I can’t even prepare myself!!

The thing is as well my mum is working the night before results day and I want to open my results with my family so I'm going to travel an hour on the bus to college get my results in the envelope then travel back on the bus for another hour still not opening my results so I can open them in front of my parents!
If I get good results I will be over the moon and telling you all about it, on the other hand i might just disappear on of the face of the earth for a while:\

If any of you guys are awaiting you results tomorrow let me know how your feeling and coping or if you have already received results from exams or your years work let me know how you did and how it went, I would love to know...

Whoever is expecting any results soon I wish you the best of luck and well done if you have already received your results and you have done well or even if you haven't well done for trying!!
Don't forget to follow my blog for more updates if you enjoyed any of my posts and hopefully the next time I post I will be a very happy girl!
Seeya soon!
Bye Guys
X


No comments:

Post a Comment