Monday 1 September 2014

I'm Sorry Fellow Readers :(

Hi Guys,

First things first I want to appologise for not writing on my blog for over 2 weeks but I have been quite busy and dedicating a lot of the time I have had spare to trying to design my blog which you can see I have successfully FAILED!
 So I am going to but a pre made template in time I think haha I know wonder forrest do some beautiful templates (if you have a blog go check them out if you haven't already!)

Also if you have read my previous blog you will know I recieved my A level results which I was quite happy with, I mean I didnt fail any so just need to work hard make sure I get the grades for university next year :?

Now I've been thinking I would do a 'Going back to school/ college' post next because you will soon learn that I absolutely love stationary shopping! I was always a big fan of buying school uniform too (weird I know) but since I don't have to wear a uniform any more I dedicate my getting prepared by getting stationary!

So ultimately I have written this blog to appologise for my social media absence, but I'm back! Haha. If you are new and come back to read my blog again (I would love you to!) or if you check my blog regularly you will probably see the design change LOADS until I get it just how I like it- this may take time though :/

Bye Guys
X

No comments:

Post a Comment