Wednesday 17 September 2014

18th Birthday Dilemmas

Hi Guys,
So it is exactly 1 month 10 days until my big 18th!
Your 18th that everyone’s like, woah! What are you going to do!? Have a party, go clubbing do something memorable, unbelievable and amazing!?!
Ermm. Nope.
I have no clue what I am going to do! It is too short notice to have a party and I don't think my parents are too keen on me having a house party with lots of drunk people around doing go knows what in my house. And I will go clubbing but not on my birthday (it's on a Monday) I will do that after plus I really need to get some sort of ID sorted :/

Then I have another issue- what do I ask for, for my birthday, clothes... but what clothes. There's no way I would get a new phone and I’m not sure I need any other electrical stuff. As for jewellery I’m the sort of person that thinks how can you buy a necklace that is about £70 when you could buy a whole new wardrobe from Primark- cheapskate I know (later I would be wishing I got the necklace though, haha)

If it has been your birthday recently or it is coming up whether it is you 18th or any other age let me know what you are wishing to wake up and see in front of you; give me some inspiration :') 
Sorry this has not been the most interesting of posts but I. Am. Shattered. It took me over an hour and half to get home to day standing around 40 minutes for a bus whilst 2 packed ones passed me, one of them I actually got on but the driver stopped at me and said “sorry it’s too full”
Anyway I am starting to rant now and have too much homework to be doing than ranting…

Bye Guys
X


No comments:

Post a Comment