Monday 15 September 2014

Sheeran, Styles & Burr

It's time; it's time again, to blog... woohoo (that did sound quite harmonious in my head, haha)

Sticking to my word; hear i am again! :) haha
So today I have ad a wonderful day at college doing more work than I actually thought I was capable of during my four hour and ten minute free periods, yes you just read correctly FOUR HOURS AND TEN MINUTES!! Whilst working away with my ICT work my ears had the pleasure of embracing the beautiful voice of Ed Sheeran; please I beg you if you have not listened to his album X yet you need to RIGHT NOW (maybe not right now- I would like you to finish reading my blog first). 

After unconsciously tapping along a bit too much to my excellent encounter with Ed I had English when on reflect I can honestly tell you hand on my heart that I spent my lesson writing about an obsession with Harry Styles (I can assure you as cute as I think he is I'm not obsessed it was only for my work).

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/one-direction/image  
Other than that my day has not been that interesting. Although I should tell you I attempted to make Tanya Burr's chocolate cookies yesterday and hers probably taste a lot better than mine :/ I know they don't look that appealing and they were very very sickly but here they are people...

Yes as I said not too appealing haha.

Anyway I am rambling now people, let me know in the comments below how you day was and what you did. Don't forget to subscribe- if you want that is ;)

Bye Guys

X

No comments:

Post a Comment