Saturday 13 September 2014

Ooops I did it again!

I realise my last blog post was an apology and this is what this one is too I started college again on Monday and it has really taken it out of me! Literally I went to bed really early last night and woke up sooo so late!


Although this is an apology I don’t want to ramble about it I just want to get on and carry on with what I now love doing... blogging!

Now as much as I love the whole atmosphere of education- the homework (strange I know), the timetables (not so much the huge gaps between classes) and waltzing around college thinking I am the perfect student (all for about 2 seconds) I am not loving not being able to blog as much as I wish because of this so I have now created my self a blogging timetable guys and if I don’t stick to it I accept defeat that I am not made for blogging but in the words of (my own as I don’t really know anybody to quote) "I will succeed" haha how cheesy am I.

At this moment in time I have so much work to get on and do but before that I thought I would share with you what I found camping outside my kitchen window this morning whilst I was washing up...



Yes! It is an elephant sized spider crawling along my neighbour’s roof!!!
No, not really but it was a super big spider on the outside of my window though! Now I am not the biggest fan of spiders so this was one way to wake me up I suppose, let me know in the comments below what your fears are I can't think off of the top of my head what I am really scared of... hmmm....

Anyway guys I SHALL write again on Monday no matter what- unless there is an invasion of elephant sized spiders of something!?

Have a nice weekend
Bye Guys
X


No comments:

Post a Comment